特朗普每周电视讲话:祝贺所有的毕业生们(1)
WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score
FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID
WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 92310 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC
limit 10
My fellow Americans, confidence in the American economy has reached levels not seen in many, many years.
我的美国同胞们,现在,美国经济信心指数已达到多年未见的高水平。
Unemployment fell to its lowest level in nearly ten years last month, and we created 211,000 new jobs.
上月,美国失业率降至近10年来最低值,同时我们还创造了21万1千 个新工作。
Our economic progress is especially good news for the millions of young Americans who,
我们的经济进步,对部分美国人来说尤其是个好消息
at this time of the year, are putting on a cap and gown and receiving a diploma, certificate, or commission.
每年此时,这几百万人都将戴上毕业帽、换上毕业服,获得毕业证、结业证书或委任状。
So important, and we are so proud of them.
这如此重要,我们为他们自豪。
This weekend, I am delighted to be participating first hand in the excitement by joining the students and faculty at Liberty University
本周,我很高兴地与利伯缇大学师生一道,
to celebrate the success of their graduates.
庆祝毕业生完成学业。
I was invited to make the commencement address at West Point,
我被邀请为西点军校做毕业演讲,
but I will be away at the G7 – and I look forward to that – and will be at West Point, Annapolis, and the Air Force Academy.
但我会在G7峰会期间离开——我一直期待着这个峰会——我还将前往西点军校、海军军官学校和空军军官学校。
Come to think about it, a few days later, I will actually travel to New London, Connecticut, to speak
想想看,几天后,我会抵达康涅狄格州的新伦敦市,
to the graduating cadets of the United States Coast Guard Academy about their new roles serving our country.
面向美国海岸警卫队学院的毕业军官们,谈论他们服务国家的新角色。