特朗普每周电视讲话:购买美国产品 雇佣美国人的新愿景(2)
WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score
FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID
WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 92335 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC
limit 10
and to keep American workers and companies from being cheated out of contracts by countries
让美国的员工和企业不再受到各国契约的欺骗。
that break the rules and break every regulation in the book to take advantage of the United States.
这些国家破坏规则,破坏已制定的规则而从美国获益。
That’s not going to happen anymore.
这将不会再发生。
I also took action to reform our immigration system so that it puts the needs of American workers first
我也要采取措施改革我们的移民体系,因此这将把美国员工的需要放在第一位
the duty of government is to represent the citizens of the United States, and that is what we will do.
政府的责任是代表美国的公民,这是我们将要做的。
Whether it’s removing job-killing regulations, protecting our borders, or unleashing American energy,
是否去除伤害就业的规则,保卫我们的边境,或者释放美国能源的力量,
we are keeping our promises and delivering for the American Worker.
我们在继续信守我们的承诺,并将它传递给美国的员工。
During my visit, I talked about how America is a nation that honors work.
在我的行程中,我谈到,美国是个鼓励工作的国家。
We honor grit. We honor craftsmanship.
我们向坚韧致敬。我们向技术致敬。
We honor the skilled trades people who turn rock and steel and iron and cement into works of art and grace and beauty.
我们向熟练技工致敬,他们将岩石,钢铁和水泥变成优雅与美的艺术品。
There’s tremendous talent there, believe me.
相信我,这里有着史无前例的天赋。
The wrench and ratchet are not only tools,
扳手和棘轮不仅仅是工具,
but instruments that help build cities out of deserts and send ships across the ocean.
而且是在沙漠中建设城市,将船只送到各大洋的武器。