扎克伯格2017哈佛毕业演讲(7)

Anyone working on a big vision is gonna get called crazy, even if you end up right.

任何为了更大愿景工作的人都可能会被称为疯子,即使你最终获得成功。

Anyone taking on a complex problem is gonna get blamed for not fully understanding it, even though it's impossible to know everything upfront.

任何为了复杂问题工作的人都会因为不能全面了解而被指责,即使你不可能事先了解一切。

Anyone taking initiative will always get criticized for moving too fast, because there's always someone who wants to slow you down.

任何抓住主动权先行一步的人总会因为步子太快而受到批评,因为总是有人想让你慢下来。

In our society, we often don't take on big things because we're so afraid of making mistakes

在我们的社会里,我们并不经常做一些伟大的事,因为我们害怕犯错。

that we ignore all the things wrong today if we do nothing.

如果我们什么都不做,我们就忽视了今天所有的错误。

The reality is, anything we do today is gonna have issues in the future.

事实上,今天我们所做的任何事情将来都会有问题。

But that can't keep us from started.

但这不能阻止我们开始。

So what are we waiting for? It is time for our generation-defining great works.

那我们还在等什么呢?现在轮到我们这一代人定义“伟大成就”的时候了。

How about stopping climate change before we destroy the planet and getting millions of people involved manufacturing and installing solar panels?

在地球摧毁之前,如何阻止气候变化?如何让数百万人愿意参与制造和安装太阳能电池板?

How about curing all diseases and getting people involved by asking volunteers to share their health data, track their health data and share their genomes?

如何治愈所有疾病?如何要求志愿者共享他们的健康数据、跟踪他们的健康数据、分享他们的基因组?

You know, today our society spends more than 50 times as much

今天,我们可能要花上50倍的价格去治病,

treating people who are sick as we invest finding cures so people don’t get sick in the first place.

却不是试着找到一种预防方法让人类第一时间无法染上疾病。

That makes no sense. We can fix this.

这并不合理,我们可以解决这个问题。

How about modernizing democracy so everyone can vote online, and personalizing education so everyone can learn?

但是,如何让每个人都能在网上投票实现民主现代化,或是通过个性化教育让每个人都能学习?

These achievements are all within our reach.

所有的这些在我们能力范围内是可以实现的,

Let's do them all in a way that gives everyone in our society a role.

让每个人在我们社会中发挥其应有的作用来做这些事情。

Let's do big things, not just to create progress, but to create purpose.

让我们一起去做吧,不仅要进步,更是要创造目的。

So taking on big meaningful projects together is the first thing we can do to create a world where everyone has a sense of purpose.

所以我们可以做的第一件事就是,创造一个每人都拥有使命感的世界。

马克·扎克伯格在哈佛大学2017年366届毕业典礼上发表演讲。演讲中谈到创业建议、对自己恋情回顾、建立平等平权的新型社会以及创造一个人人都有目标的世界的三种方式等话题。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据