特朗普每周电视讲话:购买美国产品 雇佣美国人的新愿景(3)
And the tools of craftsmen and the masons are just as important as the tools of the doctor and the dentist or the CEO,
工匠和石匠的工具,和医生,牙医或者CEO的工具一样重要,
or even the tools of politicians, believe it or not – and their work is every bit as noble.
甚至和政治家的工具一样。不管信不信–他们的工作有点儿高贵。
They take pride in their jobs, and we take pride in them.
他们为自己的工作而感到自豪,我们以他们为自豪。
No longer will the concerns of these hardworking Americans go unanswered.
辛勤工作人们关心的问题,得不到答案的日子,再也不会发生了。
By making government answer to our citizens,
让政府回答我们公民的问题,
we are removing the limits on our future and setting free the dreams of our people.
我们正在取消在我们未来上的限制,也在让我们民众的梦想更加自由。
As long as we do this, optimism will continue to soar.
只要我们这样做,乐观主义将继续蔓延。
Hope will continue to spring.
希望将继续涌来。
And this country we love will grow stronger and stronger day by day.
我们爱着的国家将一天天变得更加强大。
Thank you, God Bless you, and God Bless America.
谢谢大家,上帝保佑你们,上帝保佑美国。