特朗普每周电视讲话:祝贺所有的毕业生们(3)
WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score
FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID
WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 92440 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC
limit 10
At the same time, we are unleashing American energy development to create thousands of new jobs on our soil and just off our shores.
同时,我们正为美国能源发展松绑,从而在本土和海外创造几千个新工作。
On trade, we have also taken historic action to protect American industry and bring back the kinds of high-paying jobs
在贸易方面,我们已经采取了有历史意义的行动来保护美国工业,并高薪工作带回美国,
that can support a middle class family – and in fact, most families.
而这些工作能支撑中产阶层家庭即大多数家庭的生活。
As a vote of confidence in these policies, business optimism is soaring and employment is rising.
与对这些政策信心度投票结果一样,商业乐观一路飞涨,就业机会也是步步高升。
These are great signs for America’s future – the future that our new graduates will play with such a critical role in shaping our world and our country.
对美国未来来讲这些是极好的信号。而未来,就是我们的新毕业生将在塑造世界和美国中,扮演至关重要的角色。
I want every young citizen – regardless of education or geography – to be able to live out their American Dreams.
我想让每位美国年轻公民,都能实现自己的美国梦——无论其受教育程度如何,无论他身处何地。
So to all of America’s graduates, congratulations.
因此,致美国所有毕业生:祝贺你们成功毕业。
And to all of America’s youth: we are here to help create the jobs and future you deserve.
致美国所有年轻人:我们在这里为你创造你赢得的工作和未来。
The brightest days are ahead of you.
最光明的日子就在前方。
And I just look forward to seeing you at the Coast Guard Academy, and at Liberty University.
我期待着在海岸警卫队学院和利伯缇大学与你见面。
Thank you. God Bless You. And God Bless America.
谢谢你,愿上帝保佑你,上帝保佑美国。