TED演讲之现在或永不 尝试做新事情30天(1)

A few years ago, I felt like I was stuck in a rut,

几年前,我感觉对老一套感到枯燥乏味,

so I decided to follow in the footsteps of the great American philosopher, Morgan Spurlock,

所以我决定追随伟大的美国哲学家摩根·斯普尔洛克的脚步,

and try something new for 30 days. The idea is actually pretty simple.

尝试做新事情30天。这个想法的确是非常简单。

Think about something you've always wanted to add to your life and try it for the next 30 days.

考虑下,你常想在你生命中做的一些事情接下来30天尝试做这些。

It turns out 30 days is just about the right amount of time to add a new habit or subtract a habit

这就是,30天刚好是这么一段合适的时间去养成一个新的习惯或者改掉一个习惯

like watching the news — from your life.

例如看新闻–在你生活中。

There's a few things I learned while doing these 30-day challenges.

当我在30天做这些挑战性事情时,我学到以下一些事。

The first was, instead of the months flying by, forgotten, the time was much more memorable.

第一件事是,取代了飞逝而过易被遗忘的岁月的是这段时间非常的更加令人难忘。

This was part of a challenge I did to take a picture every day for a month.

挑战的一部分是要一个月内每天我要去拍摄一张照片。

And I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing that day.

我清楚地记得那一天我所处的位置我都在干什么。

I also noticed that as I started to do more and harder 30-day challenges, my self-confidence grew.

我也注意到随着我开始做更多的,更难的30天里具有挑战性的事时,我自信心也增强了。

I went from desk-dwelling computer nerd to the kind of guy who bikes to work. For fun!

我从一个台式计算机宅男极客变成了一个爱骑自行车去工作的人–为了玩乐。

Even last year, I ended up hiking up Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa.

甚至去年,我完成了在非洲最高山峰乞力马扎罗山的远足。

I would never have been that adventurous before I started my 30-day challenges.

在我开始这30天做挑战性的事之前我从来没有这样爱冒险过。

演讲简介

是否有些事情,你一直想去做,但就是…没有实现?马特·卡茨建议:尝试30天。这个简短而轻松愉快的演讲提出了一个简洁方法,用来考虑制定和实现目标。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据