特朗普每周电视讲话:实现和平安全繁荣的未来(3)

I have been clear about advocating for the national interests of the United States,

我一直对保护美国的国家利益非常明确,这对我非常重要,

something so important to me, and so important to our people – one of the reasons, certainly, that I got elected.

对我们的民众非常重要–当然,原因之一,就是我因此赢得了选举。

And I want to ensure that the decisions we make truly serve the safety and security of our citizens.

我想确保,我们做出的决策在真正服务于我们市民的安全和保障。

In matters both economic and military, we understand that a strong America is in the best interests of the world

在经济和军事方面,我们明白,一个强大的美国是最符合世界利益的

that is why it is so important that as we strengthen international partnerships,

也因此,在我们强化国际合作关系时,这非常重要。

we ensure these partnerships deliver real results for Americas and the American people.

我们要确保这些合作关系,能为美国和美国民众带来实实在在的结果。

Our decisions will be guided by our values and our goals

我们的决策将被我们的价值观和目标所引导

and we will reject the path of inflexible ideology that too often leads to unintended consequences.

我们将反对僵化的意识形态。太多时候,这给我们都带来了意想不到的后果。

A future of peace, safety, and prosperity – that is our guiding light, and always will be.

和平,安全和繁荣的未来–这是我们前行的明灯,并将一直是。

Together, we will bring about this future for the land we love, and for the people who call it home.

我们将一起建设我们爱着的国家的未来,为了所有将它作为家乡的人们。

We love our country, and we love the American people. Thank you.

我们爱我们的国家,我们爱美国同胞。谢谢大家。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据