美国总统特朗普就职演讲(7)

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 92854 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

There should be no fear.

我们不需要再心存恐惧。

We are protected, and we will always be protected.

我们会被保护,我们会永远被保护。

We will be protected by the great men and women of our military and law enforcement.

来自军队和执法部门这些优秀的男男女女,将会保护我们。

And most importantly, we will be protected by God.

更重要的是,上帝会保佑我们。

Finally, we must think big and dream even bigger.

最后,在美国,我们要敢想,更要敢做梦。

In America, we understand that a nation is only living as long as it is striving.

我们必须理解,一个国家只有不断进取,才能生存下去。

We will no longer accept politicians who are all talk and no action, constantly complaining but never doing anything about it.

我们不再接纳那些只说不做、只会抱怨而从不试图做出改变的政客。

The time for empty talk is over.

讲空话的时代已经结束了。

Now arrives the hour of action.

现在是行动的时间。

Do not allow anyone to tell you that it cannot be done.

不要听信任何人说你不可能成功。

No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America.

美国人的心性、战斗力和精神可以克服任何挑战。

We will not fail.

我们不会失败。

Our country will thrive and prosper again.

我们的国家会重新发展和繁荣起来。

We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space,

我们即将迎来新的一个世纪,准备好了破解太空的奥秘,

to free the earth from the miseries of disease and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.

将世界从疾病的痛苦中解脱,驾驭未来的新能源、新产业和新技术。

A new national pride will stir ourselves, lift our sights and heal our divisions.

一种新的国家荣誉感在我们心中激荡,提升视野、缝合分裂。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据