2016年美国总统大选特朗普胜选演讲(4)

First I want to thank my parents, who I know are looking down on me right now. Great people.

首先我想感谢我的父母,我知道他们现在一定在看着我。他们很棒。

I've learned so much from them. They were wonderful in every regard. They are truly great parents.

我也从他们身上学到了很多很多。他们各方面都很出色。他们是很棒的父母。

I also want to thank my sisters, Marianne and Elizabeth who are here with us tonight.

同时我还要感谢我的姐妹们,玛丽安和伊丽莎白,她们今晚和我们在一起。

And where are they? They're here someplace. They're very shy actually.

她们在哪里?她们在这里的某个地方,她们都很害羞。

And my brother Robert, my great friend. Where is Robert? Where is Robert?

还有我的兄弟罗伯特,我最好的朋友,他在什么地方?罗伯特在哪儿?

My brother Robert, and they should all be on this stage but that's okay.

我的兄弟罗伯特,他们本该都站在这个舞台上,不过没关系。

They're great. And also my late brother Fred, great guy. Fantastic guy. Fantastic family. I was very lucky.

他们都很棒。还有我过世的兄弟弗莱德,很棒的人。一个完美的人。很棒的家庭,我很幸运。

Great brothers, sisters, great, unbelievable parents.

优秀的兄弟、姐妹、还有父母。

To Melania and Don and Ivanka and Eric and Tiffany and Barron, I love you and I thank you, and especially for putting up with all of those hours. This was tough.

亲爱的梅拉尼娅、丹、伊万卡、艾瑞克、蒂凡尼还要巴伦,我爱你们,谢谢你们,尤其是感谢你们跟我一起投入了这么多时间和精力,这实在很难。

This was tough. This political stuff is nasty and it is tough.

这实在很难。政治是非常肮脏的,政治是非常艰险的。

So I want to thank my family very much. Really fantastic. Thank you all. Thank you all.

所以我非常感谢我的家人。真的很棒。感谢你们所有人!谢谢。

And Lara, unbelievable job. Unbelievable. Vanessa, thank you. Thank you very much. What a great group.

劳拉,做得很棒!很棒。瓦内萨,谢谢!非常感谢!多么棒的团队呀!

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据