TED演讲之感动重临 我嘴里的乐队(2)
I’m very, very stoked to be here today,
今天能来到这里我很兴奋
representing my kinfolk and all those that haven’t managed to make a career out of an innate ability for inhuman noisemaking.
代表所有同仁和所有与生俱来能够发出非人的声音,却还未成功创出一番天地的朋友们
Because it is a bit of a niche market,
因为这算是一个利基市场
and there’s not much work going on, especially where I’m from.
而且这个圈子仍比较冷清,特别是我的家乡
You know, I’m from Brisbane, which is a great city to live in.
我来自布里斯班,是个非常宜居的城市
Yeah! All right! Most of Brisbane’s here. That’s good.
耶!好嘞!大多数的班城人都来了,很好
You know, I’m from Brizzy, which is a great city to live in,
大家知道我来自班城,是个非常宜居的城市
but let’s be honest — it’s not exactly the cultural hub of the Southern Hemisphere.
但坦白说,那儿不算是南半球的文化中心
So I do a lot of my work outside Brisbane and outside Australia,
所以我在其他城市表演,在其他国家表演
and so the pursuit of this crazy passion of mine
我对这一份疯狂热情的追逐
has enabled me to see so many amazing places in the world.
使得我去到过世界上很多神奇的地方
So I’d like to share with you, if I may, my experiences.
所以,如果可以的话,我想和大家分享我的经历
So ladies and gentlemen, I would like to take you on a journey
女士们先生们,我将要带大家踏上一段旅程
throughout the continents and throughout sound itself.
穿越大洲,穿越声音
We start our journey in the central deserts.
我们的旅途从中央沙漠开始
演讲简介:
在他精彩绝伦的表演中,节奏口技表演家汤姆·图姆用节奏、幽默和各式乐器模仿口技打造了一场11分钟时长的有趣又有创意的表演,一定会让你喜笑颜开。