名人演讲 :奥巴马任内末次白宫记者晚宴演讲(13)

Yesterday, I had a beer at 11:30 in the morning.

昨天,我11:30的时候喝了杯啤酒。

And you know, McDonald's now serves breakfast all day long.

而且你知道的,麦当劳现在全天供应早餐。

And Michelle's going to be at spin class, so she'll never know. Right, let her go.

而且米歇尔去上课了,她肯定不会发现。对,甭管她。

And won't be long, you'll be able to walking right out of the Oval Office singing Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-a-Dee-Day.

很快你就能走出总统办公室边走边唱:滴滴嘟嘟哒~滴滴嘟嘟哒~(迪斯尼儿歌)

And you've got plenty of time to work on your tan.

还有,你得花时间那保养你的皮肤。

And you know what?

还有你知道吗?

I finally got the grand bargain on a sweet Chevy Tahoe.

我终于拿到了打折扣,买了雪弗兰Tahoe。

Look here. Look here. You want one? Um?

看这,看这,你要不要也来一根?嗯哼?

Breaking news! Former president Barack Obama on his 347th round of golf for the year, and it's totally great!

爆炸新闻!前总统奥巴马正在进行今年的第347场高尔夫球活动,太妙了!

And Gloria, not a problem for anybody?

格劳瑞亚,对谁都没有害,是吧(奥巴马因爱打高尔夫经常被吐槽不务正业)?

I can't think of a reason to care, Wolf. And believe me, I've tired.

我想不到是什么理由未关注,沃夫。相信我,我真的尽力了。

There you go.

这是这样。

I am still waiting for all of you to respond to my invitation to connect to LinkedIn.

我还等着你们回复我在linKedln上的邀请呢。

But I know you have jobs to do which is what really brings us here tonight.

但我知道你们都有工作要做,这也就是我们今晚共聚一堂的真正原因。

I know that there are times that we’ve had differences and that’s inherent in our institutional roles.

我知道有些时候我们有分歧,这种分歧是我们在体制中的角色所固有的。

That is true of every president and his press corps.

对于每一任总统和记者团都是一样。

But we’ve always shared the same goal to root our public discourse in the truth.

但我们都有同样的目标,让我们的公共话语建立在真相的基础上。

To open the doors of this democracy.

为民主打开大门。

To do whatever we can to make our country and our world more free and more just.

竭尽全力让我们的国家我们的世界更加自由、更加公平。

And I’ve always appreciated the role that you have all played as equal partners in reaching these goals.

我一直都很欣赏你们在实现这一目标的过程中所担任的、平等伙伴的角色。

Our free press is why we once again recognize the real journalists who uncover the horrifying scandal

我们的新闻自由,再次让真正的记者,揭露骇人丑闻,

and brought some measure of justice for thousands of victims around the world.

为全球数千受害者讨回公道的记者们。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据