查理邓森2013在犹他州立大学(9)
It's a good one Some others are listening, learning, and collaboration.
这个问题很好还有一些包括 倾听 学习 协作
I was once at a conference with some of the smartest people in the world.
我曾经参加过一个会议与会者都是全世界最聪明的人
Actually a little intimidating to be honest and someone said to me "Remember.
老实说 这有点吓人有人跟我说 "记住"
There are a lot of really smart people in the world and most of them don't work for you".
世界上有很多聪明人他们大多数都不为你工作
A good idea can come from anywhere and to be a lifetime learner is a great characteristic to develop and to utilize.
好主意能来自任何地方活到老学到老 是一个值得开发和利用的伟大特质
OK, let's go to "What should you do?" Well, my advice: Keep your options open, as I said.
好 再看 你应该做什么我的建议是 保持选择的开放性
And create some "guardrails" from which you can evaluate these options.
并建立起一些"护栏"以此来评估这些选择
When I say "guardrails" what I mean is you have to figure out.
我这里"护栏"指的是你需要弄清楚
What is it that makes you fulfilled What are your passions?.
什么能够让你有成就感你的热情在哪里
What will make you feel satisfied at the end of the day? If you talk to anyone that has achieved personal success.
做什么最终能让你感到满足不管你去问哪个取得了个人成功的人
They will all tell you they have followed their passions It's critical to success and self-fulfillment.
他们都会告诉你 他们追逐着自己的热情这是成功和自我实现的关键
So take some time and figure out what it means to you It will help.
花些时间 弄清这对你意味着什么这会很有帮助
Expectations Oh yeah.
期望哦 对
… are always part of the mix A key point? Whose expectations are you trying to fulfill?.
这总是组合的一部分关键在于 你要实现谁的期望
Your parents? Your friends? Professors? Siblings? Significant others or your own?.
父母的 朋友的 教授的 兄弟姐妹的另一半的 还是你自己的
人物简介
耐克主席查理·邓森在犹他州立大学2013年毕业典礼上的演讲。
演讲中他以个人的成长经历为例,对毕业生提出几点建议。他建议毕业生不管面临怎样的人生选择,都要以三点为依据:一、新角色上你是否做好准备并有信心取得成功,二、新角色是否能让你持续学到新东西;三、对于新角色你是否有真正的热情。
NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。
我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。