名人演讲 :奥巴马任内末次白宫记者晚宴演讲(4)

Even some foreign leaders, they’ve been looking ahead, anticipating my departure.

有些外国领袖都开始向前看,期待我卸任了。

Last week, Prince George showed up to our meeting in his bathrobe.

上周,乔治王子跟我会面时,穿的是浴袍。

That was a slap in the face.

这简直是打脸般的羞辱啊。

A clear breach of protocol.

明显是违反规定嘛。

Although, while in England I did have lunch with her Majesty the Queen,

虽然在英国我确实跟女王陛下吃了午餐,

took in a performance of Shakespeare, hit the links with David Cameron.

看了莎翁剧的表演,跟卡相打了高尔夫。

Just in case anyone was debating whether I am black enough,

为防止有些人还在说我不够黑。

I think that settles the debate.

我觉得以后不用再争了。

I won’t lie, look, this is a tough transition.

讲真,这样的过渡不容易。

It’s hard. Key staff are now starting to leave the White House.

很难的。白宫一些核心员工都要离职了。

Even reporters have left me.

就连记者都离我而去了。

Savannah Guthrie, she has left the White House press corps to host the “Today” show.

Savannah Guthrie离开白宫记者团,去主持今日秀了。

Norah O’ Donnell left the briefing room to host ‘CBS This Morning’.

NoraO Donnell离开简报室去主持CBS早间秀了。

Jake Tapper left journalism to join CNN.

Jake Tapper离开新闻界加入CNN了。

But the prospect of leaving the White House is a mixed bag.

离开白宫的感觉很复杂。

You might have heard that someone jumped the White House fence last week,

你们可能听说过,上周有人翻越白宫围栏,

but I have to give the Secret Service credit.

但我还是要表扬特勤人员。

They found Michelle and brought her back.

他们找到了米歇尔把她带了回来,

She’s safe back at home now.

她安全回家了。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据