SD冠军锦标赛|美国藤校演讲与辩论赛中国选拔赛

SDcamps•演辩营全国英语演讲与辩论赛

名人演讲 :奥巴马任内末次白宫记者晚宴演讲(3)

Take a look(Show photos over the years). Here we are in 2008.

请看(上台这些年来的照片)。这是我俩在2008年。

Here we are a few years later.

这是我俩几年之后。

And this one is from two weeks ago(Skelton photo from Canada dinner). So time passes.

这是两周之前(加拿大晚宴上的骷髅照)。真是时光如流水啊。

In just six short months, I will be officially a lame duck, which means Congress now will flat out reject my authority, and Republican leaders won’t take my phone calls.

再过短短六个月,我将正式成为蹩脚鸭总统,这意味着国会将会直接反对我的权威,共和党大佬们将不接我的电话。

And this is going to take some getting used to.

这得有一段时间才能习惯。

It’s really gonna… It’s a curve ball.

太难应对了。

I don’t know what to do with it.

我都不知道该怎么办才好。

Of course, in fact, for four months now congressional Republicans have been saying there are things I cannot do in my final year.

当然了四个月来,共和党一直在说,我最后一年不能做的事。

Unfortunately, this dinner was not one of them.

可惜这个晚宴不是其中之一。

But on everything else, it’s another story.

剩下的就都不行了。

And you know who you are, Republicans.

我说谁你们自己心里清楚啊,共和党人们。

In fact, I think we’ve got Republican senators Tim Scott and Cory Gardner.

现场有共和党参议员Tim Scott和Cory Gardner。

They are in the house, which reminds me … security bar the doors.

他们都在这让我想起,保安!关门!

Judge Merrick Garland come on out. We are going to do this right here. Right now.

Mary Garland法官请出场,我们今天就在这里解决这事。

It’s like the red wedding. But it’s not just Congress.

感觉像血色婚礼一样啊。问题不只是国会

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

点赞

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据