澳总理霍华德博鳌亚洲论坛年会演讲(2)

This applies just as much too highly developed countries such as Australia

这一点对高度发达的国家如澳大利亚

as it does to less well developed countries.

和不太发达的国家同样适用。

Thirdly, I think we should remind ourselves that despite all the multi lateral cooperation that exists

第三,我认为,我们应该告诫自己:尽管存在着各种形式的多边合作,

we still live in a world of nation state.

我们仍生活在一个民族国家主导的世界里。

Fourthly, we must remind ourselves for all our natural focus on the interaction of nations within this region

第四,我们必须提醒自己:尽管我们的注意力会很自然地集中于本地区内部各国间的往来,

that Asia should not become in any way inward looking.

但亚洲绝不应成为一个向内看的地区。

That we live in a global economic environment,

我们生活在一个全球化的经济环珑下。

and that is our future forever, whether we live in Asia, Europe or in North America.

无论我们生活在亚洲、欧洲还是北美,我们的未来永远都会是这个样子。

Fifthly, let us also remind ourselves that threats of a non-economic kind and events of a non-economic kind can exact a fearful economic price.

最后,我们还要提醒自己:非经济性威胁和非经济性事件也会导致严重的经济后采。

My friends, I've enjoyed very much the privilege of being part of this Forum.

朋友们,非常高兴有幸参加此次论坛。

I wish it well and I congratulate those who have conceived the idea of the Boao Forum only four or five years ago,

我谨向论坛表示良好的祝愿,并向那些在四、五年前提出博釜论坛这一创意的人们表示祝贺。

they truly had the future of the region at heart.Thank you.

他们是真正关心这一地区未来的人。谢谢。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据