TED演讲:我在战火纷飞的加沙做报道(4)

I was so scared that day, a day I will never forget.

那天我非常害怕,我永远不会忘记的一天。

So, why do I do what I do?

然而,我为什么要这么做呢?

I do it because I believe if I didn't, a huge part of the story about Gaza will be missing.

我这么做,因为我相信如果我不,将失去加沙的这个新闻的一大部分。

There are some more stories I could tell you about my country.

我可以告诉你非常多我的国家的故事,

And not all of them are bad.

并不是所有的都是不好的。

I love my country, despite the terrible situation we live in —

我爱我的国家,尽管我们生活在这个糟糕的地带

siege, poverty, unemployment — but there is life.

闭塞,贫穷,失业…但这是生命

There are people who are dreamers and amazing people full of energy.

这里的人们充满梦想和惊人的活力。

We have wonderful music, and a great music school.

我们有美妙的音乐和伟大的音乐学校。

We have parkour dancers who dance in the rubble of their homes.

我们有跑酷舞者,他们可以在他们家的瓦砾上跳舞。

And Gaza is the only place in the Arab world where Muslims and Christians live in strong brotherhood.

同时,加沙是阿拉伯世界唯一一个地方,穆斯林和基督徒血脉相连。

During the time of war, the hardest part for me is leaving the house early in the morning, leaving my children.

在战争期间,对我来说最艰难的是早晨离开家,离开我的孩子。

I take a picture of them everyday because I never know if I will make it back to them.

我每天给他们拍照,因为我不知道我否还能回到他们身边。

Being a fixer and a journalist is difficult and dangerous in Gaza.

在作为一个固定点和一个记者是非常困难和危险的。

But when I hear the sound of the shelling or the sound of the bombing,

但是当我听见炮声、爆炸声时,

I just head straight toward it, because I want to be there first, because these stories should be told.

我立即迎头而上去面对它,因为我想第一个到那儿,因为这些事需要被报道。

本期TED演讲者Ameera Harouda女士来自战火纷飞的加沙地带,她没有选择逃离那里,因为那依然有她挚爱的土地,人民和国家。每当听到一声炮响时,她想到是如何在第一时间到达事出地将最新真实的故事挖掘和报道。让我们共同聆听她的故事。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据