TED演讲:关于听的艺术(8)

Something that's so unbelievably simple,but he would be experiencing something that I wouldn't be,because I'm on top of the sound.

一些特别简单的,但他可能感受到我所不能感受到的东西,因为我在声音的上方。

I have the sound coming this way.

声音从这个方向传来。

He would have the sound coming through the resonators.

而对他来说,声音是从共鸣器里传来的。

If there were no resonators on here, we would have …

如果没有共振器的话,

So he would have a fullness of sound that those of you in the front few rows wouldn't experience, those of you in the back few rows wouldn't experience either.

他可能会听到一个饱满的声音,而坐在前排的你们,不一定能感受到这样的声音,当然,后排也不会。

Every single one of us, depending on where we're sitting,

我们每一个人,取决于我们坐在哪里。

will experience this sound quite, quite differently.

对于同一声音都会有完全不同的感觉。

And of course, being the participator of the sound,and that is starting from the idea of what type of sound I want to produce,for example, this sound.

当然,作为创造声音的参与者,这始于我想创造怎样的声音,例如,这个声音。

Can you hear anything?

你们能听到什么?

Exactly. Because I'm not even touching it.

没错,因为我还没有碰到它呢。

But yet, we get the sensation of something happening.

但是,我们感觉到有什么事情在发生。

In the same way that when I see tree moves,then I imagine that tree making a rustling sound.

同样地,当我看到树在动时,我可以想象到,树发出瑟瑟的声音。

这个令人高涨的表演中,聋人打击乐演奏艺术家Evelyn Glennie 展示了,听音乐不仅仅是简单的声波振动耳膜的过程。


NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

微信:0012133598196

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据