SD冠军锦标赛|美国藤校演讲与辩论赛中国选拔赛

SDcamps•演辩营全国英语演讲与辩论赛

名人演讲 :奥巴马柔情演绎总统业绩回顾(1)

President Obama still has eight months left in office before his second term is up.

奥巴马总统的在位时间还剩八个月,然后他的第二个任期就要结束。

Naturally, this is a time to look back on all he's accomplished over the past eight years.

当然,现在很适合回顾他过去8年的成就。

You know, I was going to make a joke about this, but I…I don't think it needs a joke.

我本来想拿这个话题开个玩笑,但是我觉得它不需要笑话。

I think it needs to be slow jammed.

它需要的是以柔缓即兴伴奏的形式呈现。

You know what I'm talking about, Tariq?

你知道我在说什么,塔里克?

Yeah, Jimmy. I think you're saying you'd like to slow jam this news.

是啊,吉米。你想以柔情即兴伴奏的形式呈现这条新闻。

That's right. I wanna slow jam the news. And I'm not the only one.

没错。我想以柔情即兴伴奏的形式呈现这条新闻,而我不是唯一有这个想法的人。

Hello. I'm President Barack Obama, and I, too, would like to slow jam this news.

你好。我是奥巴马总统,我也想以柔情即兴伴奏的形式呈现这条新闻。

Hit me eight times!

给我八拍!

It's been an honor and a privilege to serve as your president over the past eight years.

在过去的8年中,我能做你们的总统是我莫大的荣幸。

When I first took office, our nation was facing one of the worst recessions in its history.

当我第一次上台,我们的国家正面临着历史上最严重的衰退之一。

Since then, we've added more than 14 million new jobs and lowered the unemployment rate to under 5%.

从那时起,我促使让美国有了1400多万个新工作,并且让失业率降到低于5%。

Through the actions of my administration, we were able to stimulate the economy and get our country back on track.

通过我的行政人员的努力,我们刺激了经济,让我们的国家回归正轨。

Aww, yeah. President Obama stimulated long-term growth.

噢,好棒。总统奥巴马刺激了长期经济增长。

In both the public and the private sector.

无论是国营还是私营行业。

In 2008, the country wasn't feeling in the mood.

在2008年,我们的国家状态不好。


NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

微信:0012133598196

《名人演讲 :奥巴马柔情演绎总统业绩回顾(1)》

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

点赞

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据