名人演讲 :跟乔布斯学习演讲技巧(2)

Remember, Jobs isn't selling hardware.

切记,乔布斯不是在推销设备,

He's selling an experience.

他是在推销一种体验。

If you offer numbers and statistics make them meaningful.

如果你要引用数据,让它们变得有意义。

We have sold four million iPhones to date.

迄今为止,我们一共售出了400万部iPhone。

If you divide four million by two hundred days, that's 20,000 iPhones every day on average.

如果你用400万除以200天,这意味着我们平均每天卖出了两万部iPhone手机。

Numbers don't mean much unless they're placed in context.

数字本身没有意义,除非放入特殊的语境。

Managers, connect the dots for your listeners.

经理们,给听众们连起些例子吧。

Recently, I worked with a company that launched a 12 gigabyte memory card.

最近我在和一个公司合作,这个公司刚刚发布了新的12G内存卡。

12 gigabytes! That number doesn't mean much to most people, so we put it in the context.

12G啊!多数人不明白12G是什么概念。所以我把它放到语境中。

We said, "that's enough memory to listen to your music while travelling to the moon and back!

我们会说12G的存储量足够让你听着音乐在地球和月球之间兜上一圈。

Now 12 gigs means something to me.

现在12G对我来说就有了意义。

Make numbers meaningful!

让这些数字变得有意义。

One of the most effective elements of a Steve Jobs presentation is that they are easy on the eyes.

史蒂文·乔布斯演讲的最有效因素之一就是赏心悦目。

His presentations are visual and simple.

他的演讲不仅视觉化,而且通俗易懂。

While most speakers fill their slides with mind-numbing data and text and charts, Jobs does just the opposite.

尽管大多数的演讲者喜欢在幻灯片里塞进大量的数据、文字和图表,但乔布斯却正好相反。

He uses very little text and usually one, maybe two, images per slide.

他用很少的文字,通常每个幻灯片只带有一两张图片。

you see, you want to paint a picture for your audience without overwhelming them.

你想为听众描述一副蓝图,而不是铺天盖地抛向听众。

Inspiring presentations are short on bullet points and big on visuals.

鼓舞人心的演讲用丰富的视觉效果,而鲜有要点符号。


NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

微信:0012133598196

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据