名人演讲 :奥巴马2015白宫晚宴(2)

Take executive action on immigration.

在移民问题上采取执行行动。

Bucket.

去他的。

New climate regulations.

新气候规定。

Bucket.

去他的。

It's the right thing to do.

这么做才对。

My new attitude is paying off.

我的新态度是回报。

Look at my Cuba policy.

看看我的古巴政策。

The Castro brothers are here tonight.

卡斯特罗兄弟今晚在这里。

Welcome to America, amigos.

欢迎来到美国,朋友。

Que pasa?

怎么了?

What?

什么?

It's the Castros from Texas.

他们是来自德克萨斯州的卡斯特罗兄弟。

Oh. Hi, Joaquin.

哦。嗨,杰奎因。

Hi, Julian.

嗨,朱利安。

Anyway, being president is never easy.

无论如何,当总统都不是件容易的事。

I still have to fix a broken immigration system, issue veto threats, negotiate with Iran.

我仍然需要修复一个破碎的移民制度,发布否决威胁,与伊朗谈判。

All while finding time to pray five times a day.

同时还要每天腾出时间来祈祷五次。

Which is strenuous.

太频繁了。

And it is no wonder that people keep pointing out how the presidency has aged me.

难怪人们一直说担任总统让我变老了。

I look so old, John Boehner's already invited Benjamin Netanyahu to speak at my funeral.

我看起来如此之老,以至于约翰·博纳已经邀请了本雅明·内塔尼亚胡在我的葬礼上致辞。

Meanwhile, Michelle hasn't aged a day.

然而,米歇尔却一点儿都没有老。

I ask her what her secret is and she just says "fresh fruits and vegetables."

我问她秘诀所在,她说“新鲜水果和蔬菜。”

It's aggravating.

真是太可恨了。

Fact is though, at this point my legacy is finally beginning to take shape.

事实就是,我的遗产渐渐显出雏形了。

The economy is getting better.

经济正在好转。

Nine in ten Americans now have health coverage.

如今百分之九十的美国人有了医保。

Today thanks to Obamacare you no longer have to worry about losing your insurance if you lose your job.

今天,正因为奥巴马医改,你们才不用担心失业后没有保险。

You're welcome, Senate democrats.

不用谢,民主党议员们。


NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

微信:0012133598196

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据