名人演讲 :奥巴马2015白宫晚宴(1)

The president often criticized for his caution is now doing things in his own way.

由于谨慎而时常遭受批评的总统现在决定任性一回。

He is cut a climate deal with China and he issued an immigration order.

他与中国达成了气候协定并颁布了移民令。

We'll see how far he can take it.

让我们来看看他能做到什么程度吧。

Good evening, everybody.

大家晚上好。

Welcome to the White House Correspondents' dinner.

欢迎参加白宫记者晚宴。

A night when Washington celebrates itself.

一个华盛顿自我庆祝的夜晚。

Somebody's got to do it.

必须得有人做才行。

And welcome to the fourth quarter of my presidency.

欢迎来到我的第四季度总统任期。

It's true…that's Michelle cheering.

是的…那是米歇尔在欢呼。

The fact is I feel more loose and relaxed than ever.

事实上我感觉到从未有过的轻松。

Those Joe Biden shoulder massages they're like magic.

乔·拜登的肩膀按摩神奇极了。

You should try one.

你应该试试。

Oh, you have.

哦,你已经试过了。

I am determined to make the most of every moment I have left.

我决定利用好剩余的每一分钟。

After the midterm elections, my advisors asked me "Mr. President, do you have a bucket list?"

中期选举之后,我的顾问问我:“总统先生,你有遗愿清单么?”

And I said, "Well, I have something that rhymes with bucket list."

我说:“我倒是有一些跟遗愿清单押韵的东西。”


NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

微信:0012133598196

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据