马拉拉联合国演讲6

I am not telling men to step away from speaking for women's rights, but I am focusing on women to be independent and fight for themselves.

我不是在告诉男性不须再为女性权益发声了,我是在关注女性的自主独立和为她们抗争。

So dear sisters and brothers, now it's time to speak up.

那么,亲爱的姐妹兄弟们,现在是为自己说话的时候了。

So today, we call upon the world leaders to change their strategic policies in favor of peace and prosperity.

今天,我们呼吁世界各国领袖改变他们的政策方针以支持和平与繁荣。

We call upon the world leaders that all of these deals must protect women and children's rights.

我们呼吁各国领袖所有协议必须保护女性与儿童的权益。

A deal that goes against the rights of women is unacceptable.

违背妇女权益的协议是不可接受的。

We call upon all governments to ensure free, compulsory education all over the world for every child.

我们呼吁所有政府确保每一位儿童能接受免费和义务的教育。

We call upon all the governments to fight against terrorism and violence.

我们呼吁所有政府对抗恐怖主义与暴力。

To protect children from brutality and harm.

保护儿童让他们免于暴行与伤害。

We call upon the developed nations to support the expansion of education opportunities for girls in the developing world.

我们呼吁先进国家支持并扩展女童在发展中国家接受教育的机会。

We call upon all communities to be tolerant, to reject prejudice based on caste, creed, sect, color, religion or gender to ensure freedom and equality for women so they can flourish.

我们呼吁所有社区心怀宽容、拒绝基于种姓、教义、派系、肤色、宗教或性别的偏见,确保女性的自由和平等,让她们茁壮。

We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back.

当我们中的一半人遭到阻碍我们无法彻底取得成功。

We call upon our sisters around the world to be brave, to embrace the strength within themselves and realize their full potential.

我们呼吁处在世界各地的姐妹勇敢起来,去拥抱她们内心的力量,去实现她们的最大潜能。

Dear brothers and sisters, we want schools and education for every child's bright future.

亲爱的兄弟姐妹们,为了每位孩子的璀璨未来我们要求学校和教育。

We will continue our journey to our destination of peace and education.

我们会继续旅程,向和平与教育的目的地前进。

No one can stop us.

没有任何人可以阻止我们。

We will speak up for our rights and we will bring change to our voice.

我们会为自己争取权益,我们会为自己的声音带来改变。

We believe in the power and the strength of our words.

我们相信发自我们话语的感染力与力量。

Our words can change the whole world because we are all together, united for the cause of education.

我们的话语可以改变全世界——因为我们众志成城,为教育事业团结奋斗。

And if we want to achieve our goal, then let us empower ourselves with the weapon of knowledge and let us shield ourselves with unity and togetherness.

如果我们要实现目标,那么让我们利用知识这一武器自我激励,让我们通过团结与友爱自我保护。

Dear brothers and sisters, we must not forget that millions of people are suffering from poverty and injustice and ignorance.

亲爱的兄弟姐妹们,我们不可忘记数以百万计的人在贫困、不公与无知中遭受苦难。

We must not forget that millions of children are out of their schools.

我们不可忘记数以百万计的失学儿童。

We must not forget that our sisters and brothers are waiting for a bright, peaceful future.

我们不可忘记我们的姐妹兄弟等待着一个璀璨与和平的未来。

So let us wage, so let us wage a glorious struggle against illiteracy, poverty and terrorism.

那么,让我们开展一场对抗文盲、贫困和恐怖主义的壮丽抗争。

Let us pick up our books and our pens, they are the most powerful weapons.

让我们捡起我们的课本和笔,它们才是威力最强大的武器。

One child, one teacher, one book and one pen can change the world.

一个孩子、一位教师、一本书和一支笔就可以改变世界。

Education is the only solution. Education first. Thank you.

教育是唯一的答案。教育为先。谢谢大家。


NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

微信:0012133598196

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据