特朗普每周电视讲话:感恩节的前世今(4)
And we are all bound together by the common bonds of love, loyalty, and affection that make our country into a wonderful home.
以爱为名,心怀诚意,我们彼此相连,互相怜惜,也正因如此,我们的国家辉煌灿烂。
Together, we give thanks for the loved ones who grace our life and for the heroes who protect our nation.
让我们一同感谢爱人,是他们将我们的生命装点的绚烂多彩;让我们一同感恩英雄,是他们在保卫着我们伟大的祖国。
And we ask for God's continued blessing on this magnificent land.
我们祈求上帝继续眷顾这片神奇的土地:
Our country is doing very well. Our stock market has hit a new all-time high.
这方热土如今国泰民安,股市再创新高,
Unemployment is at a 17-year low.
失业率至17年来最低,
We have created five and a half trillion dollars worth of values.
创造了5.5万亿美元的价值。
We are doing something very special. People are feeling it.
举措史无前例,人民有目共睹,
The enthusiasm in this country has never been higher.
国内热情高涨、前所未有。
We are very, very happy on this Thanksgiving Day.
这个感恩节,我们喜不自胜。
Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America.
谢谢大家,愿上帝保佑大家,保佑美国。
NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴
NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。
我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。
详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196