莎士比亚十四行诗朗诵 (4)My Mistress' Eyes are Nothing like the Sun 我的爱人没有阳光一般明亮的眼睛

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun,

我的爱人的眼睛一点不像太阳,

Coral is far more red than her lips' red:

珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多,

If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;

雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光

If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.

发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑,

I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,

我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般,

but no such roses see I in her cheeks;

她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰;

and in some perfumes is there more delight,

有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢,

than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.

我的爱人的呼吸并没有这香味。

I love to hear her speak, yet well I know that music hath a far more pleasing sound:

我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子,

I grant i never saw a goddess go,

我承认从没有见过女神走路,

my mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:

我的爱人走路时候却脚踏实地,

and yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare as any she belied with false compare.

可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女。