特朗普每周电视讲话:提名美国联邦最高法院大法官(2)

This order requires that for every 1 new regulation, 2 old regulations must — and I mean must — be eliminated.

这一命令要求,每一项新的监管规则出台,2项旧的监管规则必须–我是说必须–被淘汰。

It's out of control.

监管规则已经失去控制。

The January employment report shows that the private sector added 237,000 jobs last month.

一月份的就业数据显示,私营部门在一月份增加了237,000个就业岗位。

A lot of that has to do with the spirit our country now has.

大部分岗位与我们国家现在拥有的精神有关。

Job growth far surpassed expectations in January,

就业增长在1月份远远超过预期,

and the labor force participation also grew, so you can be encouraged about the progress of our economy.

劳动力参与度也在增加,因此,你可以在我们经济的进展中受到激励。

It's going to be a whole new ball game.

这将是一个全新的局面。

But there is still much work to do. That I can tell you.

但仍然有很多需要去做的工作。我可以告诉你下面这些。

Also this week, on the first day of Black History Month, I was pleased to host African American leaders at the White House.

也在本周,在黑人历史月的第一天,我很荣幸邀请非裔美国领导人来到白宫。

We are determined to deliver more opportunity, jobs and safety for the African-American citizens of our country.

我们决心为我们国家的非裔美国公民提供更多的机遇,就业岗位和安全保障。

America can really never, ever rest until children of every color are fully included in the American Dream — so important.

美国真的没有,从未停止,直到每种肤色的孩子都被全面地包括在美国梦中–这非常重要。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据