TED演讲之感动重临 我的多调人声(1)
I'd like you all to ask yourselves a question which you may never have asked yourselves before:
我希望你们先问你们自己一个问题,这个问题可能你们从没问过自己
What is possible with the human voice?
人的声音能干些什么?
What is possible with the human voice?
人的声音能干些什么?
It was coming straight for me. I had to. It was, yeah.
它直接朝我飞过来,打到我了,疼啊
As you can probably well imagine, I was a strange child.
你们大概能想到,我原先是个怪小孩儿
Because the thing is, I was constantly trying to extend my repertoire of noises to be the very maximum that it could be.
因为我时常尝试把我的声音技能发挥到极限
I was constantly experimenting with these noises. And I'm still on that mission.
我时常用这些声音做实验。现在我仍在干那事儿
I'm still trying to find every noise that I can possibly make.
我仍希望找到自己能够制造出的声音
And the thing is, I'm a bit older and wiser now,
但是我现在年龄大了,也变聪明了
and I know that there's some noises I'll never be able to make because I'm hemmed in
因为身体构造的局限性,我知道有些声响是我永远都发不出来的
by my physical body, and there's things it can't do.
总有事情是它做不了的
And there's things that no one's voice can do.
有些声响没有人的嗓音能够完成
For example, no one can do two notes at the same time.
比如说,人声不能同时发出两个音符
You can do two-tone singing, which monks can do, which is like…
但你可以同时发出双音调,和尚们就能做到,像这样
But that's cheating. And it hurts your throat.
但那是作弊。而且会伤到喉咙。
演讲简介:
音乐发明家比尔迪曼(Beardyman) 因人类无法同时发出两个音符而感到沮丧,他转而发明了一台机器,通过运用自己的声音创造出不同层次的和声。他能轻而易举地发出各种声音,从啼哭的婴儿到嗡嗡的飞虫,能够模仿几乎所有可以想像的乐器,声音涵盖范围之广令人瞠目。请坐好尽情享受他炫目的表演所带来的震撼。
NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴
NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。
我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。
详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196