新概念英语初中早读 (61)孤寂的秋千

An Alone Swing

孤寂的秋千

Baby,it's raining here.

宝贝,外面下着雨。

I sit by the window, listening to the music and missing you.

我坐在窗边,倾听着悠悠的音乐,思念着远方的你。

I hear the voice of rain.It seems as if someone is crying.

我听到了雨滴声,好像谁在哭泣。

When will it stop? Only the alone one can know the mood of the rain.

雨什么时候会停呢?只有孤独的人才能体会它的惆怅。

You took me to the edge of the heaven yesterday.

昨日,你把我带到了天堂的门槛。

But you rob me of my wings today and let me stand on the ground solely.

今日,你却夺去了我的翅膀,让我独自站在地面。

When I see a view of your back,can you listen to my heartfelt prayer?

当我注视你远去的背影时,你是否听到我衷心的祝福?

Your smile is partly hidden and partly visible in the wind.

风中,你的笑容若隐若现。

Closing my eyes,I try to pursue the echoes of your voices.

闭上眼睛,我试着抓取你的回音。

You occupy my every day's dream that tears come to my heart.

每天我都梦见你,这让我心碎。

You are the person whom I shouldn't love.

你是我不该爱上的人。

Although the fate played a joke on me.

可是老天却和我开了那么大的玩笑。

If there were a green possibility

如果有可能

which is able to twist the dark finale,

扭转这悲惨的结局,

I'd like to dye it red with all my blood

我愿意用鲜血换取这样的可能,

and change all my life for your transitory hug.

用我的生命换取你短暂的拥抱。

In autumn the leaves change from green to brown.

秋天,绿叶枯黄了。

Thousands of the little white dandelion seeds

成千上万的蒲公英种子

are all swaying to the light wind.

在微风中舞动。

The alone swing can do nothing but wait in the park.

孤寂的秋千只能在公园里等。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据