泰戈尔诗歌精选 (71)吉檀迦利66
She who ever had remained in the depth of my being,in the twilight of gleams and of glimpses;
那在神光离合之中,潜藏在我生命深处的她;
she who never opened her veils in the morning light,
那在晨光中永远不肯揭开面纱的她,
will be my last gift to thee, my God, folded in my final song.
我的上帝,我要用最后的一首歌把她包裹起来,作为我给你的最后的献礼。
Words have wooed yet failed to win her;
无数求爱的话,都已说过,但还没有赢得她的心;
persuasion has stretched to her its eager arms in vain.
劝诱向她伸出渴望的臂,也是枉然。
I have roamed from country to country keeping her in the core of my heart,
我把她深藏在心里,到处漫游,
and around her have risen and fallen the growth and decay of my life.
我生命的荣枯围绕着她起落。
Over my thoughts and actions, my slumbers and dreams, she reigned yet dwelled alone and apart.
她统治着我的思想、行动和睡梦,她却自己独居索处。
many a man knocked at my door and asked for her and turned away in despair.
许多的人叩我的门来访问她,都失望地回去。
There was none in the world who ever saw her face to face, and she remained in her loneliness waiting for thy recognition.
在这世界上从没有人和她面对过,她孤守着静待你的赏识。
NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴
NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。
我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。
详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196