特朗普每周电视讲话:宪法纪念周(1)

My fellow Americans,

我的美国同胞们:

I would like to begin by continuing to send our prayers to all of those affected by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma.

让我们继续为哈维以及爱玛飓风中的灾民祷告。以此为序,开始我的演讲。

From Texas to Louisiana to Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, the Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico,

无论是在德克萨斯州、路易斯安那州、弗罗里达州、阿拉巴马州、南卡罗莱州、维尔京群岛还是波多黎各,

we are coordinating closely with local authorities to help everyone impacted by these catastrophic storms.

我们都与地方政府紧密合作,对飓风灾害中的受难民众施以援手。

When Americans are in need, America pulls together.

危难之际,全美人民团结一致,携手共渡难关。

And we will not rest until everyone is safe, sound, and secure.

我们永不停歇,直至所有民众都脱离危险,重获安全。

We will be there tomorrow and the day after, as we work to respond, recover, and rebuild.

明日乃至未来的每一个日子,我们都与你们同在,我们会助你走出困境,重建家园。

When Americans are united, no force on Earth can break us apart.

全美上下团结一致、万众一心之时,世上任何力量都无法将我们分离。

This week, the United States celebrates the 230th Anniversary of the signing of our remarkable Constitution.

本周,美国庆祝伟大宪法签署第230周年纪念日。

The 55 Delegates to the Grand Convention in Philadelphia met from May to September of 1787.

1787年5至9月,55名代表出席费城大会。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据