TED演讲之身体语言 用"云"建立一所学校(10)
WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score
FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID
WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 90633 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC
limit 10
I came back to England looking for British grandmothers.
我回到英国找当地的老太太们。
I put out notices in papers saying, if you are a British grandmother, if you have broadband and a web camera, can you give me one hour of your time per week for free?
我张贴了布告,写到:如果您是一位英国的老奶奶,如果你有宽带和摄像头,能不能每周免费给我一小时?
I got 200 in the first two weeks. I know more British grandmothers than anyone in the universe.
头两周我就招来了200号人。我认识的英国老奶奶数量比这世界上任何人认识的都多。
They’re called the Granny Cloud. The Granny Cloud sits on the Internet.
她们被成为“云外婆”。云外婆们安坐在网络上。
If there’s a child in trouble, we beam a Gran.
要是哪个孩子有了麻烦,我们就呼叫外婆。
She goes on over Skype and she sorts things out.
她会通过Skype搞定。
I’ve seen them do it from a village called Diggles in northwestern England, deep inside a village in Tamil Nadu, India, 6,000 miles away.
我在一个叫Diggles的村子见过这种事,那是在英格兰西北部,到印度深处的泰米尔纳德邦的另一个村子,两者相距6千英里。
She does it with only one age-old gesture. “Shhh.” Okay?
她只做了一个十分古老的手势。“嘘……”行了吗?
Watch this.
请看。
You can’t catch me. You say it. You can’t catch me.
你抓不到我。你说一遍。你抓不到我。
You can’t catch me.
你抓不到我。
I’m the Gingerbread Man. I’m the Gingerbread Man.
我是姜饼人。我是姜饼人。
Well done! Very good.
棒极了!非常好。
So what’s happening here?
这里边发生了什么?
I think what we need to look at is we need to look at learning as the product of educational self-organization.
我想我们需要考虑的是,我们要考虑把学习视作自主教育的产物。
If you allow the educational process to self-organize, then learning emerges.
允许教育过程自主化,就引发了学习。
It’s not about making learning happen. It’s about letting it happen.
这不是强制它发生。而是诱导它发生。
The teacher sets the process in motion and then she stands back in awe and watches as learning happens.
老师启动这个过程,然后她敬畏地退到后面,观察学习的发生。
I think that’s what all this is pointing at.
这就是所有这些的目的。
But how will we know? How will we come to know?
但我们怎样学习?我们怎样意识到去学习?
Well, I intend to build these Self-Organized Learning Environments.
唔,我倾向于构建这样的自主学习环境。
They are basically broadband, collaboration and encouragement put together. I’ve tried this in many, many schools.
基本上由网络链接,协作,以及激励组成。我在许许多多学校里尝试过这套东西。
演讲简介:
几个世纪教育思想家们对于主要的教育问题都争论不休:如何激发孩子们的创造力,好奇心以及想象力呢?我们这一代需要通过全球网络的连通性了解这个世界,世界将不再如此浩瀚。