TED演讲:我难忘的一次中国行(12)

And among those 1.6 million new businesses will be the future Alibaba, the future Huawei,

在这160万个新企业中会有未来的阿里巴巴、未来的华为

the future Wanda and perhaps the people running them are in this room today.

和未来的万达。或许这些企业的运营者就在你们中间。

That’s what comes when you have a dynamic economy, confident about the future.

这就是当你拥有一个充满活力的经济并且对未来充满信心的时候所能取得的成就。

Let me come back to where I started, my passion,

让我回到开头,我的热情,

my passion for prosperity, for global growth and for people to be lifted out of poverty.

我对繁荣、对全球增长以及帮助人们摆脱贫困的热情。

We share that passion, I’m sure, but another one is this peace.

我敢肯定我们都有这样的热情,另一个是对和平的热情。

Everything which China has achieved over the past remarkable thirty years of its growth has come through peace and prosperity.

中国在过去三十年里取得的显著增长是通过和平与繁荣实现的。

It is important that peace is the other side to the continue prosperity.

和平能帮助我们实现繁荣,这一点很重要。

So on behalf of Xuelin and I can we thank you for this opportunity

所以,我要代表雪琳以及我个人感谢大家给我演讲的机会,

and wish you long peace and prosperity, which you can share with the world. Thank you.

希望你们实现长期和平与持续繁荣,与世界共享和平繁荣。谢谢大家。

英国议会上院议员贝茨勋爵在中国开展了为期两个多月的慈善徒步行走,他顶着烈日步行约1700公里,将募捐来的善款投入中国慈善事业,并呼吁人们珍爱和平。正是在中国的徒步旅行中,麦克·贝茨对中国有了更深刻的认识,他对中国奇迹的真正原因也有了自己的答案。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据