莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第89篇

Say that thou didst forsake me for some fault,

就说你对我负心是因为我自已有罪,

And I will comment upon that offence;

我愿意对你的冒犯文过饰非;

Speak of my lameness, and I straight will halt,

说我腿瘸,我立刻蹦跳着行走,

Against thy reasons making no defence.

对你给我的指摘绝不加以反对。

Thou canst not, love, disgrace me half so ill,

爱啊,如果你想造成体面的结局,

To set a form upon desired change,

因而需要搞臭我自已的名声,

As I’ll myself disgrace: knowing thy will,

与其你淤口相喷,不如我自辱其身。

I will acquaintance strangle and look strange,

我既已参透你暗藏于中的心事,

Be absent from thy walks, and in my tongue

自会忍痛绝交,此后便形同路人。

Thy sweet beloved name no more shall dwell,

躲开你,也不再提到你的芳名尊姓,

Lest I, too much profane, should do it wrong

免得我过分亵渎、伤害了它,

And haply of our old acquaintance tell.

或不小心透露了我们旧有的交情。

For thee against myself I’ll vow debate,

为了你我发誓与自己来一场恶战,

For I must ne’er love him whom thou dost hate.

凡你所憎恶的人我一定手黑心残。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据