好诗献给你 (63)为快乐腾点空间 Make Room for Happiness

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 92010 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

Make Room for Happiness

为快乐腾点空间

If you want something new and different in your life, you must first make room for happiness by moving out the old.

如果你想体验新鲜的东西,首先必须腾出空间。

The question is: Where do you start to begin to make room for happiness?

挪出旧的东西,为快乐腾点空间。问题是:你该从哪着手为快乐腾出空间?

You may find the answer right here at Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, and I’m Faith.

马上你就可以找到答案。这里是Faith主持的Faith轻松电台节目。

Time

时间

How do you spend your time? Is it wasted time, or refreshing time?

你的时间是怎么度过的?你是在浪费时间还是在充分利用它?

Does it take you toward your goals, or away from them? Are you consciously spending time, or just letting it happen?

它让你更靠近目标还是让你更加远离目标呢?你是自觉安排时间还是只是顺其自然?

Environment

环境

What no longer is working for you in your environment?

在你周围什么东西已经没有价值了?

Are there unfinished projects that were important at one time, but no longer intrigue you?

是否有曾经很吸引你,如今却不再能激起你兴趣且尚未完成的工作?

When you look around, does your environment make you feel good? Make you smile?

环视四周,环境是否让你感觉不错?让你微笑?

Relationships

关系

What relationships are no longer effective to your happiness?

什么样的关系已经让你不再感到快乐呢?

Do the people in your life support you? Are you proud to introduce them to others?

生活中身边的人支持你吗?你会很骄傲地向别人介绍他们吗?

Do you learn from them?

你从他们那儿学到什么?

Thinking

思考

Do you talk to yourself like your best friend?

你是否像朋友一样与自己交谈呢?

Or do you talk to yourself like the neighbor you despise?

还是像和你讨厌的邻居那样谈话?

Do your thoughts inspire and motivate you, or hold you back from your best self?

你的想法会赋予你灵感、激励你还是阻止你做最好的自己?

Work

工作

Do you feel fulfilled and happy about your work, whether that’s a domestic engineer, or CEO?

无论你是家庭保姆还是执行总裁,你能从工作中获得满足和幸福吗?

or do you dread doing the work, and just count the minutes until time off?

你是否对工作充满恐惧,并且只是熬时间等下班呢?

Once you have made the room for success, adding what you really want will give you pleasure and fulfillment.

一旦你为成功腾出了空间,并且加入你真正想要的,那便会给你带来快乐和满足感。

If you try to add it on top of what you already have, it will become just another source of aggravation.

如果你想在已经拥有的基础上再追求成功,它会变成另一种负担。

First, you must set up your life to support success.

首先,你必须为获取成功做好准备。

This is Faith from Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, thank you for listening, goodbye.

这里是Faith轻松电台,感谢您的收听,再见。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据