朗读英语美文(215)《拿破仑致约瑟芬》

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 100985 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

Napoleon to Josephine

拿破仑致约瑟芬

I have your letter, my adorable love.

我收到了你的信,我膜拜的心上人。

It has filled my heart with joy…

你的信使我充满了欢乐…

Since I left you I have been sad all the time.

自从与你分开以后,我一直闷闷不乐,愁眉不展。

My only happiness is near you.

我唯一的幸福就是伴随着你。

I go over endlessly in my thought of your kisses,your tears, your delicious jealousy.

你的吻给了我无限的思索和回味,还有你的泪水和甜蜜的嫉妒。

The charm of my wonderful Josephine kindles a living,blazing fire in my heart and senses.

我迷人的约瑟芬的魅力像一团炽热的火在心里燃烧。

When shall I be able to pass every minute near you,with nothing to do but to love you and nothing to think of but the pleasure of telling you of it and giving you proof of it?

什么时候我才能在你身旁度过每分每秒,除了爱你什么也不需做;除了向你倾诉我对你的爱并向你证明爱的那种愉快,什么也不用想了?

I loved you some time ago;

不久前我是爱你的,

since then I feel that I love you a thousand times better.

自那以后我感到对你的爱更增一千倍。

Ever since I have known you I adore you more every day.

与你相识以来,我对你的仰慕与日俱增。

That proves how wrong is that saying of La Bruyere"Love comes all of a sudden."

这正好证明了拉·布吕耶尔所说的"爱情突如其来"的说法是多么不切合实际。

Ah, let me see some of your faults;

让我看看你的一些美中不足吧。

be less beautiful, less graceful, less tender, less good.

请你不要那么美丽,那么优雅,那么温柔,那么善良,好不好?

But never be jealous and never shed tears.

可你千万不要嫉妒,不要流泪。

Your tears send me out of my mind…

你的眼泪使我神魂颠倒,

they set my very blood on fire.

让我全身的血液都着了火。

Believe me that it is utterly impossible for me to have a single thought that is not yours,a single fancy that is not submissive to your will.

相信我,我的每一丝思绪都是你的,我的每一个想法都依顺你的意愿。

Rest well. Restore your health.

好好休息,早日康复。

Come back to me and then at any rate before we die we ought to be able to say:"We were happy for so very many days!"

回到我的身边,不管怎么说,在我们谢世之前,我们应当能说:"我们曾有多少个幸福的日子啊!"

Millions of kisses even to your dog.

千百万次的吻别,甚至吻你的爱犬。


NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

微信:0012133598196

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据