美文阅读 (322)单身男女情人节过节攻略
1.Chocolate.
给自己买巧克力。
Who says you need someone to buy it for you?
谁说你只能让别人给你买巧克力?
Get a box of chocolate and enjoy it.
你完全可以买一盒巧克力送给自己,并且好好享受巧克力的美妙滋味。
Chocolate releases endorphins in the brain to make you feel good!
巧克力可以刺激大脑释放内啡肽,使你感觉身心愉快!
So a little chocolate will actually improve your mood and make you feel better.
所以,只要吃一点巧克力就可以使你心情舒畅,感觉良好。
2.Spend time with those you love.
和你所爱之人共度好时光。
Instead, spend time with different kinds of love — your friends and your family.
爱分很多种,你可以在光棍节那天和家人朋友一起度过。
See a movie with some friends, eat dinner at the local diner with a handful of family,
和好友一起去看场电影,和一大家子人一起去下馆子,
whatever you do, love is love, and Valentine’s Day is there to represent it.
做什么都可以。情人的意义就在于分享你的爱。
You don’t need to be in a romantic relationship to enjoy Valentine’s Day.
所以,你不一定要和另一半腻在一起才叫情人节。
3.Bake!
烘焙!
Try out a fun recipe and spend time on it!
找个有趣的烘焙配方,尝试自己动手做小点心。
And make it a goal to eat all yourself!
并给自己定一个目标:把自己做的所有东西吃光光!
4.Do something nice for another person.
为别人做件好事。
Open a door for someone who needs it, volunteer at a church,
为别人开个门,在教堂做义工,
buy a rose and give it to someone random in the street, whatever you do, will make you feel full of love inside.
买枝玫瑰花并把它送给路人,不管你做什么,为别人做件好事都会让你觉得内心充满爱。
5.Don’t compare yourself to other people.
别去和别人比。
If you’re the type who imagines folks secretly pointing at you on the street and laughing at your single status,
光棍节,你一个人走在路上,旁边路过的相依偎的甜蜜情侣们就会在背后对你指手画脚。
you’re spending way too much time measuring yourself against supposedly happy, snuggling couples.
如果你这么想,那么你就真的是想太多了。
Remember: just because a person is partnered up on Valentine’s Day doesn’t necessarily mean that he or she is blissed out.
记住:情人节有情人的人,不一定就是幸福快乐的。