美文阅读 (378)岳墓栖霞

Sunset over Yue Fei Mausoleum

岳墓栖霞

Farewell, my Mount Sunset!

别了,我的栖霞岭

Thy boundless mist still lingers in my rainy heart

你苍茫的雾霭依然披覆于我潇潇雨歇的胸臆

Like the tears of Qiantang River that buries the clouds and moon spreading over eight thousand miles

有若钱塘潮泣下,力拔山兮,八千里路云和月

And the dust-like faith I struggled for thirty years

三十功名尘与土

Everything is in the eternal flame of thy green raging waves

翻滚亘古汹涌绿焰

Farewell, my Central Plains

别了,我的中原

Thy vast green shield still stands in the memories of my blood

你辽阔的翠屏依然耸立于我血脉贲张的记忆

Like the laughter of the ocean, the shining sun

有若沧海一声笑,天日昭昭

The pine trees that die standing

怒发冲冠的古柏

Or the stone horses bristling in grief

仰天长啸的石马

Waiting for a storm to wash away the shame of slavery

静候豪雨雪耻洗刷

Farewell, my army!

别了,我的岳家军

Thy hoofbeats of fighters against invaders from the north still shock me in cold night dreams.

你北伐的蹄声依然澎湃于我寒夜惊回的梦境

I used to get up in the late night to give a sigh

有若残月映鬓发,披衣绕行

Feed my horse, grind my sword and write:

于饮马与磨剑处

In what time can I take back the Mount Helan that invaders occupied?

疾风张扬长车踏破贺兰山缺

Farewell, my mother!

别了,我的慈母

The words you stitched on my back

你铭刻的字迹

Are still burning scars like the bluebird singing with blood

依然炙烫于我伤痕累累的背脊

Please do not wait for my footsteps anymore

有若啼血的青鸟,秋风起时

For when the wind of the autumn comes

别再痴等儿的跫音

I will be staggering on my way to the eternal home

我踉跄的步履一直跋涉于回家的长途

Farewell, my friend!

别了,我的知己

Your lake-like gentility generously accommodates my unknown passion that was sentenced to nameless crime

你温柔的湖水依然包容于我一腔莫须有的激情

As definitely as the 12 Royal Golden Order Plate

有若十二道金牌,义无反顾

I was fighting in self-immolation

这昂贵的自焚

Only for you to enjoy

只为供你慢慢欣赏

The Red River Tune about the rosy sunset

似血残阳《满江红》

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据