美文阅读 (417)无人知晓

Nobody Knows — Azumi Zaima

无人知晓–阿祖弥·泽玛

Nobody knows it’s empty, the smile that I wear

无人知晓我笑得其实如此空洞。

The real one is left behind in the past because I left you there. .

是因为真实的欢喜,已经和你一起留在了过去。

Nobody knows I am crying. They won’t even see my tears.

无人知晓我笑得看似爽朗,其实心如刀割。

When they think I am laughing, I wish you were here.

是因为身边少了你的身影。

Nobody knows it’s painful. They think that I am strong.

无人知晓失去你我有多痛苦。

They say it won’t kill me, but I wonder if they are wrong.

是因为自己的强颜欢笑终究只是伪装。

Nobody knows I miss you. They think I am all set free.

无人知晓我其实从未感到自由。

But I feel like I am bound with chains, trapped in the mystery.

是因为对你的思念就是将我困住的锁链。

Nobody knows I need you. They think I can do it on my own.

无人知晓你对我有多重要。

But they don’t know I am crying when I am all alone.

是因为深夜的痛哭能听到的只有孤独。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据