美文阅读 (315)孤独一人时怎么庆生

How do I celebrate my birthday when I am all alone in my life?

当我在独自一人的时候,怎么庆祝我的生日?

I am 27, and have quit my job a few months ago to check my priorities in life.

我27岁,因为想要确定在人生中最重要的事是什么。

Amid the frustrations that followed, I have lost all my friends.

所以几个月前辞了工作,紧随其后的是,我失去了所有朋友。

I am alone right now, and by that, I really mean there is no one who would care for my birthday.

我现在是孤身一人,我的意思是真的没有人会在乎我的生日。

My birthday is later next week. I wish to make it special but have no clue how.

我下周就过生日了,我想要让这个生日特别一些,但是毫无头绪,不知道怎么做。

It happened to me once. I bought a large cake and other goodies and went to the park.

我也曾遇到过这样的事,我带上蛋糕和其他食物去了公园。

I laid them out and waved to passing strangers who were alone and said, “It’s my birthday, come, have a piece of cake.”

我把它们都摆出来,朝着独自路过的陌生人们招手并对他们说:“今天是我的生日,过来吃块蛋糕吧。”

It worked a treat. Have a practice birthday to try it. There is no shortage of lonely people.

这简直棒极了。过生日的时候试试这种做法,做孤独的人没什么不好的。

You’re right that sitting around on your birthday isn’t a good idea.

你说得对,在生日时坐在那儿无所事事并不是个好主意。

I suggest doing something new.

我建议你做些新奇的事情。

Get out of the house. Try a different kind of food. Go to the movies.

走出家门,尝尝不一样的食物。

Plan a short road trip. Go listen to some music. Enjoy your own company.

计划一个短途旅行,听点音乐,享受独处时光。

Don’t re-enter your house until you’ve had a little adventure.

在你经历过一次小小的冒险之前别回家。

Good luck. We’ve all been there. It will get better.

祝你好运,我们一直在这里,一切都会变得更好。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据