美文阅读 (208)贝加尔湖畔
In my arms, and in your eyes, spring breezes and green grasses were intoxicating.
在我的怀里,在你的眼里,那里春风沉醉,那里绿草如茵。
The moonlight full of love was spread upon the lake.
月光把爱恋洒满了湖面。
The campfire that belonged to us illuminated the whole night.
两个人的篝火照亮整个夜晚。
Many years later, we roam like clouds floating in the sky.
多少年以后如云般游走。
Different tracks of lives keep us apart.
那变换的脚步让我们难牵手。
In this lifetime, how many times have we tasted the bitterness of loneliness in the night?
这一生一世,有多少你我,被吞没在月光如水的夜里?
I wish good old days could come back once more.
多想某一天往日又重现。
Our memory always lingers in (on) the shore of Lake Baikal.
我们流连忘返在贝加尔湖畔。
Many years later, the memory of the old days fades away.
多少年以后往事随云走。
The dancing snow is too cold to come with your warmness.
那纷飞的冰雪容不下那温柔。
The lifetime is so short that you cannot prove your love deep enough to melt the ice.
这一生一世,这时间太少,不够证明融化冰雪的深情。
Just the other day, you unexpectedly showed up by Lake Baikal, purely and mysteriously;
就在某一天,你忽然出现,你清澈又神秘,在贝加尔湖畔。
Like Lake Baikal, purely and mysteriously.
你清澈又神秘,像贝加尔湖畔。