莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第24篇

Mine eye hath played the painter and hath steeled

我的眼晴是画家,将你

Thy beauty's form in table of my heart;

美的形象画在我的心板上,

My body is the frame wherein 'tis held,

我的躯体是画框,向框里透视,

And perspective it is best painter's art,

你会发现传神笔触来自高超的画匠,

For through the painter must you see his skill,

你须要通过画师去把他的妙技观摩,

To find where your true image pictured lies,

去寻找你真容的画像在何处隐藏,

Which in my bosom's shop is hanging still,

那画像永远挂在我胸内的画店里,

That hath his windows glazed with thine eyes.

你明亮的双眼是那画店的玻璃窗,

Now see what good turns eyes for eyes have done:

瞧眼睛和眼睛互相帮了多太的忙,

Mine eyes have drawn thy shape, and thine for me

我的眼画下你的形象,你的眼睛

Are windows to my breast, wherethrough the sun

则作我胸室的明窗,太阳也乐于

Delights to peep, to gaze therein on thee.

穿过那窗棂去偷看、去凝视你,

Yet eyes this cunning want to grace their art,

然而我的眼晴还缺乏更高的才能:

They draw but what they see, know not the heart.

能画目之所见,却难画心之所藏。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据