美文阅读 (152)茵尼斯弗利岛

I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,

我要起身走了,去茵尼斯弗利岛,

And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made:

用泥土和枝条,建造起一座小屋;

Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee;

我要有九排云豆架,一个蜜蜂巢,

And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

在林间听群蜂高唱,独居于幽处。

And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow.

于是我会有安宁,安宁慢慢来到。

Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;

从晨曦的面纱到蟋蟀歌唱的地方;

There midnight’s all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,

午夜一片闪光,中午有紫霞燃烧,

And evening full of the linnet’s wings.

暮色里,到处飞舞着红雀的翅膀。

I will arise and go now, for always night and day,

我要起身走了,因为我总是听到,

I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;

听到湖水日夜轻轻拍打着湖滨;

While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,

我站在公路,或在灰色的人行道,

I hear it in the deep heart’s core.

我心灵深处总听见那波涛声声。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据