美文阅读 (61)再别康桥

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 91399 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

Very quietly I take my leave

轻轻的我走了,

As quietly as I came here;

正如我轻轻的来;

Quietly I wave good-bye

我轻轻的招手,

To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

作别西天的云彩。

The golden willows by the riverside

那河畔的金柳,

Are young brides in the setting sun;

是夕阳中的新娘;

Their reflections on the shimmering waves

波光里的艳影,

Always linger in the depth of my heart.

在我的心头荡漾。

The floating heart growing the sludge

软泥上的青荇,

Sways leisurely under the water;

油油的在水底招摇;

In the gentle waves of Cambridge

在康河的柔波里,

I would be a water plant!

我甘心做一条水草!

That pool under the shade of elm trees

那榆荫下的一潭,

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

不是清泉,是天上虹;

Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds

揉碎在浮藻间,

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

To seek a dream?

寻梦?

Just to pole a boat upstream

撑一支长篙,

To where the green grass is more verdant

向青草更青处漫溯;

Or to have the boat fully loaded with the starlight

满载一船星辉,

And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.

在星辉斑斓里放歌。

But I can’t sing aloud

但我不能放歌,

Quietness is my farewell music;

悄悄是别离的笙箫;

Even summer insects heap silence for me

夏虫也为我沉默,

Silent is Cambridge tonight!

沉默是今晚的康桥!

Very quietly I left

悄悄的我走了,

As quietly as I came here;

正如我悄悄的来;

Gently I flick my sleeves

我挥一挥衣袖,

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

不带走一片云彩

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据