莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第44篇

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 91538 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

If the dull substance of my flesh were thought,

假如我这笨重的肉体如轻灵的思想,

Injurious distance should not stop my way;

那么山重水复也挡不住我振翅高翔,

For then despite of space I would be brought,

我将视天涯海角如咫尺之隔,

From limits far remote where thou dost stay.

不远鸿途万里,孤飞到你身旁。

No matter then although my foot did stand

此刻我的双足所立的处所

Upon the farthest earth removed from thee;

虽与你远隔千山又有何妨,

For nimble thought can jump both sea and land

只要一想到你栖身的地方,

As soon as think the place where he would be.

这电疾般的思想便会穿洲过洋。

But ah! thought kills me that I am not thought,

然而可叹我并非是空灵的思绪

To leap large lengths of miles when thou art gone,

能腾跃追逮你的行踪跨岭飞江,

But that so much of earth and water wrought

我只是泥土和水铸成的凡胎肉体,

I must attend time’s leisure with my moan,

惟有用浩叹侍奉蹉跎的时光。

Receiving nought by elements so slow

唉,无论土和水于我都毫无补益,

But heavy tears, badges of either’s woe.

它们只标志着哀愁令我泪飞如雨。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据