莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第40篇

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 91539 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

Take all my loves, my love, yea, take them all;

把我的所爱者夺走吧,全都夺走,

What hast thou then more than thou hadst before?

且看你是否比从前多添了朋俦?

No love, my love, that thou mayst true love call;

爱呵,你找不到别的什么爱可称为真爱,

All mine was thine before thou hadst this more.

我所爱者原是你的,即便此前你未曾到手。

Then if for my love thou my love receivest,

那么,假如你为爱我而夺走我的爱,

I cannot blame thee for my love thou usest;

我岂能责怪你为爱我而将我的爱消受。

But yet be blamed, if thou thyself deceivest

但假如你自己骗自己,铁了心品味

By wilful taste of what thyself refusest.

你不愿接受的活儿,我就真想骂你个够。

I do forgive thy robbery, gentle thief,

姑且原谅你的窃行,你这来头不小的小偷,

Although thou steal thee all my poverty;

尽管你把我的全部家当统统掳走。

And yet, love knows, it is a greater grief

然而爱是明白的:忍受爱的屈从俯就

To bear love’s wrong than hate’s known injury.

要比忍受恨的公开伤害更令人忧愁。

Lascivious grace, in whom all ill well shows,

可人的风流啊,连你的恶行都成了美德,

Kill me with spites; yet we must not be foes.

咬杀我吧,但我们绝不成为冤家对头。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据