泰戈尔诗歌精选 (1)飞鸟集01

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。

O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。 

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。    

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据