美文故事之找谁倚靠 (23)与我同行 Walk with me

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 93879 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

Walk with me

与我同行

Walk with me, the path of life,

与我同行,沿着生活之路,

To explore every bend of the road;

走遍每个角落,

Enjoy with me the beauty of life,

与我共享生活之乐,

Along its wonderful way.

沿着那条精彩的路。

Find comfort with me, in each other’s arms,

你我互相抚慰,

When grief crosses our path;

当悲伤出现在途中,

Find strength with me, in each other’s strength,

你我互相鼓励,

When despair lies in wait.

当绝望阻挡在路上。

Laugh with me, a single true laugh,

与我同乐,用单纯而真实的笑容,

To enlighten another’s distress;

来驱散对方的苦恼;

Cry with me, a single true tear,

与我同泣,干净而纯洁的泪水,

To understand true happiness.

以理解真正的幸福。

Cherish with me, the wonders of life,

与我同惜,生活的奇迹,

As they need to be preserved;

因为它们需要铭记;

Rejoice with me, in the mysteries,

与我同庆,在未知的世界,

Of what is yet to be.

那即将踏上的旅程。

Find peace with me, in each other’s souls,

你我在对方灵魂中寻求安宁,

When the world has gone insane;

当这个世界已然疯狂;

Find love with me, in each other’s hearts,

你我在对方灵魂中寻求真爱,

Until this life has been fulfilled.

直到生活被爱填满。

And when the path comes to an end,

当路走到尽头,

I hope we can say from within:

我希望我们可以发自内心地说:

We’ve known the beauty of true love,

我们已寻得真爱的美丽,

Our love came from within.

我们的爱发自内心。

lie in wait for 等待

For behold, they lie in wait for my soul; the strong gather themselves against me.

因为看哪,他们埋伏,要害我的命;有能力的人聚集攻击我。

But if he did not lie in wait for him, but god let him fall into his hand, then I will appoint for you a place to which he mayflee.

人若不是埋伏著杀人,乃是神交在他手中,我就设下一个地方,他可以往那里逃跑。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据