英文欣赏:Feeling触觉

Feeling

触觉

What if you've got a magic sense of touch?

如果你得到一种魔术般的感觉会怎样?

Yes, we do! Isn't it great? I love being able to feel different things, everything has its own unique feel.

是的,我们已经得到了!不错吧?我很高兴可以感觉到不同的东西,每种东西都有其独特的感受。

For example, the feel of a soft, furry puppy, or a rabbit;

例如,感受一只柔软的、毛茸茸的小狗,或是一只兔子。

the rough feel of sandpaper, or a chin that needs to be shaved;

感觉粗糙的砂纸、或需要刮净的下颚;

the smooth feel of a baby skin;

婴儿皮肤的光滑感觉;

the prickly feel of a cactus; the sticky feel of tape or glue;

多刺仙人掌的感觉,磁带或胶水黏黏的感觉;

the slippery feel of an eel.

鳗鱼滑滑的感觉。

Because we are able to feel different things, we are able to understand our environment better, knowing when something is too hot, or too cold:

因为我们能感受到不同的事物,我们能够更好的理解我们的环境,知道什么是太热或太冷。

our skin and nerves let us know.

我们的皮肤和神经让我们知道这些。

Are you ticklish under your arms or on the bottom of your feet?

你的胳膊或脚底怕痒吗?

Feeling is fun! Wouldn't it be strange if we couldn't feel anything?

触觉太有意思了!如果我们不能感觉到是不是将会很奇怪呢?

Talk about it:

谈论下面的话题:

Do you have a good sense of touch?

你的触觉很敏锐吗?

Are you sensitive to things you touch?

你对摸到的东西敏感吗?

Are you ticklish? Where?

你会怕痒吗?在哪里?

Do you have a favorite texture you like to touch?

你有最喜欢触摸的质地吗?

What are some things that you do not like to touch?

什么东西是你不喜欢碰的?

The sense of touch can be powerful; can you give an example where this is true?

接触的感觉可以很强大;你能举个例子证明这是真的吗?

Can you determine what the object is only by touching it?

你只通过触摸能判定物体是什么吗?


NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

微信:0012133598196

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据