英文欣赏:Pet peeves怪毛病

Pet peeves

怪毛病

I don't complain that often, it's just not my style.

我不会经常抱怨这个,因为这不是我的风格。

But sometimes I just have to get what's bothering me off my chest!

但有时候我真的感觉有什么困扰着我。

Maybe today is a good chance to talk about my pet peeves.

也许今天是一个好机会来谈论我的怪毛病。

Today, I'll invent a little bit, I hope you don't mind.

今天,我要有一点点虚构,我希望你不要介意。

Do you have any pet peeves?

你有怪毛病吗?

You know those things you often complain about, those things that don't seem to go away, or those things that bug you over and over again.

你知道那些你经常抱怨的事情,那些似乎挥之不去的东西,或者是一遍又一遍的打扰你。

Like, people who talk on their cell phones at the movies'–that really irritates me!

好比如,在电影途中打手机讲电话的人–真让我恼火!

Or, people who don't use their turn signals when they make a turn or change lings–what are they thinking!

或者,那些做出转弯或改变而不使用信号的人,他们脑子里到底在想什么!

Or, you know what aggravates me?

或者,你知道什么使我恼火吗?

People who wear sunglasses in the subway–what's up with that?

对于在地铁里戴太阳镜的人–你怎么看?

Or, people who don't wash their hands after they go to the bathroom–come on, guys!

或者,那些如厕后不洗手的人–来吧,伙计们!

Or, litter bugs, just put your trash into trash can–how hard could that be?

或者干脆是只垃圾虫 ,只是把你的垃圾丢进垃圾桶而已–这会是多么困难的事情吗?

Talk about it:

谈论下面的话题:

Do you have things that frequently bother you?

你有经常打扰你的东西吗?

Are there any pet peeves you can mention to your friends?

有什么样的怪毛病你可以对你的朋友提起?

What is a pet peeve?

什么是怪毛病?

How do you react when someone bothers you?

有人打搅你时你会作何反应?

Do you complain a lot?

你抱怨的多吗?

Do you complain about big things or little things?

你抱怨的是大事情还是小东西?

What are some small things that bother you?

有些什么样的小事使你烦恼?

How do you deal with your pet peeves?

你怎么处理你的怪毛病?

Do litter bugs bother you?

小虫子会让你感到厌烦吗?

What bothers you when people are driving?

当人们在驾驶时,你会厌烦什么?

1. complain v.抱怨;控诉

He did nothing but complain.

他除了抱怨以外,什么也没做。

2. bother v.烦扰;使恼怒

I've no time to bother with such things.

我没时间为这种事烦恼。

3. irritate v.激怒;使疼痛或发炎

His letter irritated me a little.

他的信使我有点恼怒。

4. frequent a.频繁的;经常的

My girlfriend writes frequent letters to me.

我的女朋友频繁地给我写信。

5. peeve v.气恼;怨恨

The iniquities of the unions are her pet peeve at the moment.

此时协会中的歪风邪气是令她最气恼的事。


NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

微信:0012133598196

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据