英语交际:日常交际用语(二)

英语交际:日常交际用语(二)

201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。

202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。

203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。

204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。

205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。

206. Here’s a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。

207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?

208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。

209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。

210. I’ll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。

211. I’m very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。

212. It doesn’t make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。

213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。

214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。

215. None of your business! 与你无关!

216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。

217. That’s always the case. 习以为常了。

218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。

219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。

220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!

221. What’s wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?

222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。

223. A lovely day,isn’t it? 好天气,是吗?

224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。

225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。

226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。

227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,

228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。

229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。

230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。

231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。

232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。

233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。

234. Mother doesn’t make up. 妈妈不化妆。

235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。

236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。

237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。

238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。

239. That’s a terrific idea! 真是好主意!

240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!

241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?

242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?

243. First come first served. 先到先得。

244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。

245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。

246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。

247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。

248. He doesn’t care about me. 他并不在乎我。

249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。

250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。

251. I get up at six o’clock. 我六点起床。

252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。

253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。

254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。

255. I’m fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!

256. It’s no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。

257. She’s under the weather. 她心情·不好。

258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。

259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。

260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。

261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。

262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。

263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。

264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。

265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。

266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。

267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。

268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。

269. I can’t afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。

270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。

271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。

272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。

273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。

274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。

275. I’ll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。

276. I’m not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。

277. I’m not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。

278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?

279. It’s too good to be true! 好得难以置信。

280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。

281. Let’s not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。

282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?

283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。

284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。

285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。

286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。

287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。

288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。

289. They’re in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。

290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。

291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。

292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?

293. What’s your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?

294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?

295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?

296. Would you like some help? 今天真漂亮!

297. You mustn’t aim too high 你不可好高骛远。

298. You’re really killing me! 真是笑死我了!

299. You’ve got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。

300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦!

301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?

302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗?

303. Don’t cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。

304. Don’t let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。

305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。

306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。

307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。

308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。

309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样?

310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。

311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。

312. I have a surprise for you. 我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。

313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。

314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。

315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。

316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。

317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。

318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。

319. It’s time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。

320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。

321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。

322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。

323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。

324. That’s the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。

325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。

326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。

327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。

328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。

329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。

330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。

331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面?

332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。

333. A barking dog doesn’t bite! 吠犬不咬人。

334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?

335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。

336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。

337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。

338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。

339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗?

340. Don’t dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。

341. Don’t keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。

342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。

343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。

344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。

345. He is capable of any crime. 他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。

346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。

347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。

348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。

349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样?

350. I think I’ve caught a cold. 我想我得了感冒。

351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。

352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在纽约。

353. I’m very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。

354. I’m your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!

355. It’s none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!

356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。

357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。

358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。

359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。

360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。

361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。

362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。

363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。

364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。

365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。

366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。

367. What’s your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?

368. You’d better let her alone. 你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。

369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。

370. Don’t let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。

371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。

372. I don’t think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。

373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。

374. I haven’t seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。

375. I was alone,but not lonely. 我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。

376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。

377. It’s a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。

378. It’s very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。

379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗?

380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。

381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。

382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。

383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。

384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。

385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。

386. She hired a car by the hour. 她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。

387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。

388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。

389. These shoes don’t fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。

390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。

391. This pen doesn’t write well. 这钢笔不好写。

392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?

393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。

394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。

395. Check your answers with mine. 把你的答案跟我的核对一下。

396. Don’t keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。

397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。

398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。

399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。

400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据