国际英文演讲高手指导第19课:美国总统布什就恐怖事件发表全国公开讲话
《国际英文演讲高手指导》 :用你的语言改变你的人生 精辟的演讲技巧为你揭开演讲之迷,从此踏上成功的演讲之路!商务演讲发掘在商界纵横捭阖,做一个出色的企业家必须具备的语言能力,展示企业家的风范!国家领导人经典演讲说出最代表中国国情的英语,介绍中国,传播文明!政治演讲了解政治演讲的风格,学习伟大政治家的演讲风范!把听众引入正确的位置深层挖掘演讲技巧,用精彩绝伦的语言套牢听众的视线、精神与灵魂。
Remarks by the President after Two Planes Crash into World Trade Center
美国总统布什就恐怖事件发表全国公开讲话
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们,先生们,
1 This is a difficult moment for America.
1 现在是美国历史上一个艰难的时刻.
I,unfortunately,will be going back to Washington after my remarks.
非常抱歉,在讲话结束之后,我将回到华盛顿.
Secretary Rod Paige and the Lt.Governor will take the podium and discuss education.
教育部长佩吉和副州长将继续主持论坛.
I do want to thank the folks here at Booker Elementary School for their,hospitality.
在此,我要对布克小学主面的热情和好客表示衷心的感谢.
2 Today we’ve had a national tragedy.
2 今天,美国发生了一起全国性的悲剧.
Two airplanes have crashed into the World Trade Centerin an apparent terrorist attack on our country.
两架飞机与世界贸易中心相撞,这是一场显而易见的针对美国的恐怖主义事件.
I have spoken to the Vice President,to the Governor of New York,to the Director of the FBI,
我已经成为同副总统,纽约州州长,以及联办联邦调查局主管等人交换了意见.
and have ordered that the full resources of the federal governmentgo to help the victims and their families,
我还命令联邦政府动员所有的力量去帮助遇难者和他们的家人,
and to conduct a full-scale investigation to hunt downand to find those folks who committed this act.
并对事件进行全面调查,寻找罪行的策划者.
3 Terrorism against our nation will not stand.
3 恐怖主义在美国不会有立足之地.
4 And now if you would join me inamoment of silence.
4 现在让我们为死难者默哀.
May God bless the victims,their families,and America.Thank you very much.
愿上帝保佑遇难者,保佑他们的家人,保佑我们的美国.谢谢.